PrimaKids preschool’s focus
PrimaKids private preschool is a year-round bilingual educational facility for kids aged 2-6 years with opening hours from 7:00 am till 5:00 pm during workdays.
PrimaKids private preschool aims to provide complex childcare on a highly professional level.
Our mission is to achieve comprehensive child development in all educational areas while making the greatest possible progress.
PrimaKids preschool’s primary goal is to prepare children for a successful entry into elementary school, while making sure they have sufficient psychomotor, cognitive, and socio-emotional skills and are ready and stimulated for interaction with qualified teachers.
Founder and operator of PrimaKids private preschool is a legal entity: MAGYAR s.r.o., address: pri Včelárikoch 1, 903 01 Senec
What we offer:
- Your children’s education (upbringing, teaching, education) in a playful way.
- PrimaKids private preschool’s sponsor is the Head of the Department of Pre-Primary and Primary Education of the Faculty of Education at Comenius University in Bratislava.
- Bilingual education – Bilingual education in English and Slovak/Continuous German lessons using a narrative (natural) technique.
- High quality pedagogical work with children, performed by qualified, experienced teachers.
- All-day childcare and education in a peaceful, family-like setting and atmosphere.
- Low number of children per teacher.
- Stimulation of uniqueness and individuality in each child.
- Individual speech therapy performed by a qualified speech therapist, based on need.
- Individual pedagogical evaluation of each child.
- Adherence to content and performance standards based on state educational program approved by the Ministry of Education, Social Affairs and Family.
- Individual approach/Montessori alternative pedagogical approach.
- Individual psychological evaluation performed by a professional psychologist. Psychological consulting based on need.
- Stimulation of a child with developmental issues on a professional level, using an adequate approach. We are able to work with children who have had issues in other preschool facilities and help with their development/Consulting with a special needs teacher.
The education itself is done simultaneously in both Slovak and English language, therefore, your child will not only learn active English, but will also acquire adequate Slovak (native) communication skills.
Prevádzková doba materskej školy PrimaKids je v každý pracovný deň od 7:00 do 17:00
|7:00 – 8:30||Arrival|
|6:30 – 8:45||Games and didactic activities|
|8:45 – 9:00||PE activities|
|9:05 – 9:10||Hygiene|
|9:10 – 9:30||Morning snack|
|9:30 – 9:45||Morning circle|
|9:45 – 10:20||Educational activities|
|10:30 – 11:20||Playtime outside|
|11:30 – 12:00||Lunch|
|12:00 – 14:00||Downtime|
|14:30 – 14:45||Afternoon snack|
|14:45 – 15:30||Educational activity|
|15:30 – 17:00||Games and didactic activities|
PrimaKids educational goals:
- Development of complex personalities in children while ensuring their ability to adapt to current socio-cultural environment and to further education
- Development of basic skills (competencies) of cultural literacy
- Development of children’s independence and autonomy
- Development of children’s personal identities
- Development of individuality and uniqueness in each child (talent and skills) via individual programs and activities
- Development of basic native communication skills and basics of foreign languages (English, German) or development of communication literacy
- Development of social skills (social literacy)
- Development of math, logic, and science skills that enable the understanding of events (mathematical literacy, scientific literacy)
- Development of motor skills and teaching proper body posture, health, and prevention of child diseases (motor literacy)
- Development of multimedia skills (computer and multimedia literacy)
- Development of artistic skills (theater, music, fine art) – (art literacy)
Montessori – an alternative teaching style
Maria Montessori was an Italian physician and educational reformer wo founded the teaching program based on an individual approach.
Montessori – an alternative teaching style is a complex and globally recognized methodical system. It comprises not only the philosophy of child development, but mainly specific practical methods and tools. The Montessori approach evolved from observing preschool children and the physiological development of the human brain. Its main goal is to stimulate preschool children at the right time based on their sensitive periods, and to encourage your child’s natural curiosity and love for learning.
Basic principles of Montessori alternative teaching approach:
,,Help me do it myself”
This request was made by a preschool child to Maria Montessori, and later became the motto of her teaching system. It is the adults’ task to create the best possible conditions for children so they are able to acquire new knowledge and skills while using their own resources at their own pace.
,,The hand is the instrument of the mind”
According to Montessori, working with hands is fundamental for understanding objects and effects, and basis for the development of thinking and speech. The Montessori methodology puts emphasis on the connection between mental and physical activity, while respecting concrete knowledge of objects.
Respecting sensitive periods is the most important thing for me
Sensitive period is a period during which a child is extra sensitive to certain intellectual signals, and is able to absorb new knowledge and acquire new skills in a natural way.
A child is able to focus on a specific task for a longer period of time only if it is interesting.
Learning has three stages:
1. Indirect Preparation
2. Formation of Subconscious Knowledge
3. Point of Consciousness
A child does not receive negative feedback for mistakes. A mistake should be an indicator of the gaps in the child’s education. Mistakes are considered natural in the process of learning.
Every child needs to feel safe and successful. Constant positive and negative feedback from adults can be frustrating. In the Montessori approach, praise is used in such a way as to avoid making the child dependent on it.
The Montessori teaching is of a great significance in preschool education. It ensures that preschool children absorb intellectual signals in a natural way, and are able to easily improve their speech and acquire basic reading and writing skills.